For people who like keeping their homes clean and nice every day, those who feel that a regular pressure washer doesn’t cut it, or people with high cleaning standards, a pressure washer with stronger power is what they need.
A commercial power washer comes with many different options and features to help you clean even tough stains and grime.
Sometimes it can be hard to choose a pressure washer with the right features that you need, which is why we have come up with this guide to help you understand what to look for and also review the best commercial pressure washer for the money models that consumers have rated high.
Quick List of Best Commercial Pressure Washer Review in 2023
- 1 Quick List of Best Commercial Pressure Washer Review in 2023
- 2 Comparison Table of Commercial Pressure Washer in 2023
- 3 Top 10 Best Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money
- 3.1 1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- 3.2 2. SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer
- 3.3 3. SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- 3.4 4. SIMPSON PowerShot 4200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- 3.5 5. Generac 7954 Pressure Washer
- 3.6 6. SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240 Aluminum Gas Pressure Washer
- 3.7 7. CANPUMP Electric Pressure Power Washer
- 3.8 8. Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Pressure Washer
- 3.9 9. WEN PW3100 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM 208cc Gas Pressure Washer
- 3.10 10. TACKLIFE Gas Pressure Washer 3300PSI 2.6GPM
- 4 Best Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money: Buying Guide
- 5 How To Choose Your Best Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 7 Final Thoughts
- Best Gas Pressure Washer: Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot
- Best cleaner pressure washer: SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot
- Best rated pressure washer: SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S MegaShot
- Best industrial SIMPSON PowerShot 4200 PSI
- Best generic Generac 7954 Pressure Washer
- Best Premium Gas Pressure Washer: SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240 Aluminum
Best electric power washers: CANPUMP Electric Pressure
Best residential pressure washers: Pressure Pro E4040HC
- Best water pump pressure washers: WEN PW3100 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM 208cc
- Best high pressure pump: TACKLIFE Gas Pressure Washer 3300PSI 2.6GPM
Comparison Table of Commercial Pressure Washer in 2023
Top 10 Best Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money
1. Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- The Product Dimensions: 26 x 18 x 35 inches
- Item Weight: 65 pounds
- The Manufacturer: SIMPSON
- Item Model Number: MSH3125
If you are looking for a powerhouse cleaning tool that correctly handles all cleaning works, then the Mega Shot MSH3125 Pressure Washer by Simpson is what you need.
The MSH3125 is arguably the best gas pressure washer because it has over 3,000 PSI and 2.5 GPM water flow. These numbers make it one of the best industrial pressure washers for the money.
One of the most outstanding features of this pressure washer is its durability. Its hose is abrasion- and kink-resistant, while the frame is made of heavy-duty welded steel. What’s more, all the important fittings are made of brass, meaning that they will not break or rust with time.
It is powered by a fuel-efficient engine with a fuel tank large enough to hold a gallon of fuel, thus allowing you to clean continuously for more than 1 hour.
Although it produces some noise when in use, the fact that it uses a Honda engine makes it quieter compared to other gas-powered pressure washers.
When it comes to usage, the Simpson MegaShot MHS3125 is easy to keep stable and move when cleaning, thanks to its double-sealed pneumatic wheels and its firm frame.
Although it is heavy, its 10-inch pneumatic tires make it easier for you to move it around.
- It has a powerful engine
- Reliable and durable
- Easy to use and move
- It is quieter than most gas-powered pressure washers
- Comes with a 25-foot long hose
- It lacks an onboard soap tank
- Closely positioned water connections make it hard to remove or add hoses
2. SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer
- The Item Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 24 inches
- Item Weight: 83.2 pounds
- Item Manufacturer: Simpson
- Item Model Number: PS3228
Are you looking for a industrial pressure washer that is also flexible enough for residential cleaning? If yes, then look no further because the Simpson PS3228 PowerShot offers a solution to this at an affordable price.
The key feature of PS3228 Powershot is its triplex plunger pump, which allows you to use it on all kinds of surfaces. The industrial pump is made of ceramic-coated plungers to reduce friction, which makes this unit long-lasting.
Its powerful engine provides a massive pressure of 3300 PSI, which, when combined with its 2.5 GPM, makes it powerful enough for both commercial and residential cleaning.
It comes with five clip-on tips of different degrees, making it flexible for your different cleaning needs. Its 25-foot hose is anti-kink, and it has a soap tank.
Also, this unit uses PowerBoost technology in its pump, making it the commercial pressure washer for the money. This technology puts high pressure on the nozzle such that it directly hits the dirt and grime, thus cleaning quickly. The hose connects with the pump well, preventing any leakage.
Besides, this unit is durable since it comes with a steel welded frame, solid steel axle, and steel engine plates. Its durable 10-inch premium pneumatic tires make it easy to move.
- Powerful Honda Engine
- It uses the latest technology for its AAA-rated pump
- It provides a pro-style spray gun ward
- Comes with five nozzle tips which differ in terms of angles and pressure levels to fit different cleaning needs
- Only has a cold water spray
- Produces harmful fumes volumes making it not ideal for use in enclosed spaces
3. SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
- The Product Dimensions: 26 x 18 x 35 inches
- Item Weight: 65 pounds
- Product Manufacturer: SIMPSON
- Item Model Number: MSH3125
The Simpson MS60763-S MegaShot is specially created for you who are looking for a maximum performance gas-powered pressure washer for your premises or home while making a minimal investment.
This gas-powered washer has a 196cc engine giving it 3000 PSI water pressure and 2.4 GPM, which makes it powerful enough for efficient cleaning of driveways, cars, outdoor furniture, patios, decking, and preparing home/office exteriors for painting.
It comes with five different, uniquely designed nozzle tips to serve various purposes.
Your safety when using any tool/equipment is paramount. Simpson guarantees this safety by incorporating a pro-style spray wand in this unit. This wand has a safety lock to prevent any unfortunate eventuality.
The long-run maintenance cost is one of the key things anyone shopping for a pressure washer needs to consider. The axial of the MS60763-s is equipped with OEM Technologies, which makes it maintenance-free.
It is durable, all thanks to its stainless steel frame, while the 12-inch never-flat pneumatic tires make it easy to move. Although it has a compact design, it allows enough room for you to carry necessary equipment such as hoses, spray wand, and noses.
Finally, this Simpson MS60763 uses downstream injection, which gives this pressure washer’s surface a smooth, shiny look.
- Powerful engine
- It has a maintenance-free axial pump
- It is lightweight and small because of its compact design
- Comes with multiple nozzles
- It is durable
- Shipment of missing/defective parts from the company takes too long
4. SIMPSON PowerShot 4200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- The Product Dimensions: 37 x 24 x 27 inches
- Weight of this Product: 141 pounds
- Product Manufacturer: SIMPSON
- Product Model Number: PS4240
Are you a professional looking for a reliable commercial pressure washer that can easily handle heavy-duty professional cleaning needs? You need to consider the Simpson PS4240 PowerShot.
It is a high-performance gas-powered pressure washer that comes with a reliable AAA industrial triplex pump and a powerful Honda engine, making it a very powerful washer to meet the demands of professional cleaning.
The engine gives it an astonishing 4200 PSI while its ergonomic spray gun delivers 4.0 GPM making the PS4240 PowerShot the best pressure washer for money used in the market.
Besides its impressive high-performance, its pump is fitted with advanced seal oil technology and ceramic-coated pistons which protect the pump from overheating, making it long-lasting.
The best pressure washing must be specially designed to fit in the expected working environment. Simpson leaves nothing to chance when it comes to ensuring that this unit is fit for the rough working environment. Its frames are made from welded solid steel, thus resilient and sturdy.
Even though it is heavy, weighs 160 pounds, it comes with two big 13-inch wheels making maneuvering easy even on rough surfaces. Its 1.6-gallon fuel tank enables you to use it for a long period.
The PS4240 PowerShot automatically shuts down when oil levels in the engine go below a certain level to protect the engine from overheating.
- Very Sturdy
- Its engine has an automatic low oil shutdown feature
- Ideal for professional cleaning
- It comes with 13-inch pneumatic tires
- It is very noisy, thus not the best option for use in a quiet environment
5. Generac 7954 Pressure Washer
- The Item Dimensions: 24.4 x 18.8 x 35.4 inches
- Product Weight: 60.9 pounds
- The Manufacturer: Generac
- Item Model Number: 7954
The Generac 2900 PSI is one of the best pressure washers to buy for commercial use in the market thanks to the high amount of power that it offers. You can use it to clean any type of dirt at home or on your premises.
In terms of design, this pressure washer has a unique design that makes it stand out. With the pump and engine placed above the axle, you can expect this pressure washer to have a perfect balance.
What’s more, it features an ergonomic handle as well as sizeable wheels that make moving it around convenient.
In addition, the spray gun is well-cushioned to ensure a better and comfortable grip. Besides, using this pressure washer is easier, thanks to the adjustable trigger.
In terms of mobility, this machine is easy to move around, thanks to its simplified, user-friendly design. Besides, its hose is connected to the spray gun on the rear side, which makes it convenient and more comfortable to use.
The best generic pressure washer 2900 PSI has an easy and quick assembling process. You can easily connect to the high-pressure hose without the hassle of bending.
What’s more, the gun holder is attached to the system to ensure that the spray gun is protected against knocks when storing your unit.
Also, since it is compact, you can use it for cleaning furniture, decks, patio, driveway, etc. while its sizeable water pump makes cleaning effortless.
- It has a powerful engine that delivers outstanding cleaning power
- This unit comes in an easy-to-assemble and friendly design
- It is easy to move
- Very easy to use
- It has a not-so-impressive frame design
6. SIMPSON Cleaning ALH4240 Aluminum Gas Pressure Washer
- The Product Dimensions: 38 x 23.5 x 29 inches
- Product Weight: 124 pounds
- The Manufacturer: SIMPSON
- Item Model Number: ALH4240
If you are trying to find a powerful, versatile pressure cleaner for heavy-duty cleaning, the Simpson ALH4240 is most probably the best deal for you in the market.
It is run by a powerful and reliable Honda engine giving it 4200 PSI pressure and an impressive 4.0 GPM. This kind of output makes it highly efficient, even more than the best commercial hot water pressure washer.
It also has a low-oil alert system that automatically shuts down the machine to prevent the pump from malfunctioning.
In addition to the powerful engine, this ALH4240 Aluminum gas-powered pressure has a triplex plunger pump, which incorporates power booster technology to maintain high pressure often necessary when handling a series of cleaning tasks.
It comes with a non-abrasive 50-foot long hose dual coated with steel to ensure that it contains high pressure and shields it from abrasion and kinking. The long hose also ensures that you clean a large surface without moving the gas-pressured washer.
When choosing a pressure washer, you must pay attention to its design. The best electric pressure washer for commercial use should be designed to make it as sturdy as possible for ease of moving around, especially in slippery or rough terrain.
This Simson aluminum ALH4240 uses a 13-inch pneumatic wheel to make maneuvering easy. Besides, its pump is enclosed with aircraft-grade aluminum protecting it from impact and shock common during commercial cleaning.
- Has a low-oil alert feature
- Reliable in all kinds of heavy-duty cleaning
- It uses an aircraft-graded aluminum frame
- It has a durable steel coated hose
- Comes with five different easy to connect nozzles
- It is heavy
- Can be very noisy when in use
7. CANPUMP Electric Pressure Power Washer
- The Item Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 20 inches
- Item Weight: 72 pounds
- Product Manufacturer: Green Canpump Inc.
If you prefer light and quiet pressure washers, then you need an electric powered machine and not a gas-powered one. The market presents you with a wide variety to choose from, and it can be hard to select the best power washing for your needs.
The Canpump pressure power washer commercial 230V is considered to be one of the best commercial pressure washers for money models, and there are good reasons for this.
An engine’s/motor’s horsepower determines how much power is produced, and this directly affects the resulting liquid volume and pressure from the pump. The 4.0 horsepower (HP) of this unit makes it sturdy enough for all residential cleaning requirements.
At 2800 PSI, it can be classified as a medium-duty pressure washer, which is enough for household cleaning. This power washer also has a pressure regulating valve to help you change the pressure as per your needs.
Another critical thing to consider when choosing the best power washer is the GPM it expels. The higher the GPM, the best industrial electric pressure washer in cleaning dirty, stained, and greasy surfaces.
The pump power washer has a GPM of 2.3, making it strong enough for residential use and medium commercial tasks.
Its pump and motor have relatively low RPM, 1750, which makes this unit last longer and less noisy compared to the gas-powered alternatives.
The pump features a manifold made of brass and plungers made using ceramic, which are durable materials and consequently make the machine last longer.
- Ideal for residential use
- It uses electricity which makes it low-maintenance
- It is also friendly to indoor use as it does not produce harmful fumes
- It can only be used with cold water
8. Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Pressure Washer
- The Item Dimensions: 41.2 x 25 x 24 inches
- Product Weight: 102 pounds
- The Manufacturer: Pressure Pro
- Item Model Number: E3027HG
The best high premium and powerful pressure washer in the market: if this description fits what you are looking for, you need to consider getting the best pro pressure washer.
This Pressure, Pro Heavy Duty model, uses a powerful easy to start Honda engine for superior performance. It produces 13-HP, thus providing you with a stream of water to clean even the toughest stains.
Its belt-drive triplex plunger pump has ceramic components, which, when combined with the belt drive that runs cooler, make the machine durable and easy to maintain.
Besides, this model comes with an in-built thermo-sensor that detects the overheating of the engine when in use.
In the case of overheating, the thermo-sensor automatically shuts the system to allow the engine to cool, thereby preventing malfunction of the engine that may be caused by overheating. The pressure washer also shuts down if it detects low oil levels to protect the pump and motor.
For versatile cleaning jobs, the E4040HC has an easy to adjust pressure unloader to set the right pressure depending on the cleaning task at hand. It also comes with five different quick connect nozzles, making the machine more versatile.
Besides, its combination of steel axle, two pneumatic tires, and double padded shock-absorbing feet provide stability and mobility ease.
- It has a low oil shut down switch
- Powerful and high quality as it uses a CAT pump and Honda engine
- It is versatile
- Comes with thermos-sensors
- Not ideal for residential use
- It lacks a nozzle and hose reel
9. WEN PW3100 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM 208cc Gas Pressure Washer
- The Product Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 40 inches
- Weight of this Product: 74.8 pounds
- Product Manufacturer: WEN
- Product Model Number: PW3
To ensure that you get the cleaning job done with ease and efficiency, you need a machine with a PSI of more than 3,000. Unfortunately, most electric pressure washers do not meet these pressure needs.
And gas pressure washers with such power are not affordable. However, one gas pressure washer, WEN PW3100, has beaten the odds. With 3,100psi, this gas pressure washer will blast away grime, dirt, bird droppings, and dried-on mud with ease.
Its sheer power was just a reason enough to include it as the best money pressure washer for commercial use on this list.
This gas pressure washer pumps water at an impressive rate of 2.5 gallons per minute. This is enough pressure to tackle any household or commercial task you need to get done.
Its engine is very easy to start and runs quietly. This means you can run the machine without fear of disturbing the neighborhood.
However, despite its amazing features, this unit doesn’t feature adjustable pressure nozzles, which means that to change the pressure, you will need to manually change the nozzle.
Fortunately, changing the nozzle is a breeze. All that you need is to slide the collar to the lance end, and pop in any of the five that come as part of the attachments.
This unit features a 30-ft hose that makes it easier for one to reach hard to reach areas. Many of the units in its category have a hose with a maximum length of 25ft, which makes this unit the commercial pressure washer.
What’s more, this unit has a soap dispenser that holds up to eight ounces of fluid and can be loaded from the front.
The heavy-duty, durable wheels have a wide diameter (12 inches) to allow you to push this unit on different surfaces. And the best thing is that they will never go flat as they are not pneumatic.
- It is powerful and can handle both household and commercial tasks
- Comes with nozzle storage to help you keep nozzle tips in one place
- Feature a 30-foot hose, which means it can reach any length
- Features a lockable trigger for extra safety
- The nozzles are easy to change whenever you need to adjust their pressure
- Its wheels could have been made durable
- It is a bit pricey as compared to other models in its category
10. TACKLIFE Gas Pressure Washer 3300PSI 2.6GPM
- The Item Dimensions: 15.6 x 13.5 x 33.9 inches
- Item Weight: 31 pounds
- The Manufacturer: Snow Joe LLC
- Item Model Number: SPX3000
We couldn’t complete this list of best power washer models without reviewing this gas pressure washer from TACKLIFE.
TACKLIFE is a US/UK-based company that specializes in different types of personal tools, such as gardening tools, power tools, test tools, hand tools, home appliances, and much more.
The TACKLIFE Gas Pressure Washer 3300PSI is one of the commercial pressure washer models in the market, thanks to its high performance and durability.
With a six-horsepower engine and a gigantic pressure of 3300 PSI, this gas pressure washer has the ability to clean even the hardest of stains and dust.
This gas pressure washer from TACKLIFE comes with interchangeable tips ranging from 40, 25, 15, and 0 degrees. What’s more, it also comes with soap gasoline cleaner, which makes it highly versatile as you can use it to reach hard-to-reach areas with ease.
Another thing worth a mention is that it has an engine that is fuel efficient and thus will not use a lot of gas. It has no power cables, which helps to reduce the load when you want to move it from one place to another.
In addition, it has 12-inch wheels, which makes it easier to move the unit from one area to another.
- Has a steel construction frame to ensure durability
- Features two wide pneumatic tires for maneuverability
- Enormous gas and soap tank for uninterrupted operation
- Comes with a convenient handle for ease of movement
- Has a unique design and features an inbuilt case to prevent breakage
- It can be a bit noisy, especially when you are using it at high pressure
- Has a relatively shorter hose pipe
Best Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money: Buying Guide
Type of pump:
There are usually two types of pumps- the axial pump, which is ideal for small cleaning units around a home, and the Triplex pump, which is great for tougher tasks. For a commercial pressure washer, we would recommend that you go for those with a triplex pump. It offers better performance and has a longer life.
Size of engine:
The size of the engine, as well as the horsepower, has a direct relation with the amount of pressure and volume a pump can produce. The more power your engine has, the greater the GPM and PSI your pump will produce.
Varieties of spray nozzles:
This is another important feature you should look for in a pressure washer, as this determines whether or not you will be able to handle different cleaning tasks.
Commercial pressure washers should clean different surfaces, and what makes this possible is the spray nozzles it has. Most residential pressure washers come with adjustable spray nozzles, which help you to quickly adjust the water flow rate and pressure.
Primarily, most machines come with four main types of spray nozzles, including 400, 250, 150, and 00 nozzles. The OO nozzles or 0-degree nozzles are great for cleaning hard-to-reach areas or tough stains.
The 150-degree nozzle can clean areas with high traffic, where there is dried-on dirt. The 250-degree nozzle is great for cleaning general surfaces, while the 400-degree nozzle is great for cleaning low dirty areas.
The power of commercial pressure washers is measured in pounds per square inch (PSI). Therefore, if a unit has a higher PSI, then it will deliver more pressure, and thus remove even stains on surfaces.
Cleaning power is also measured in GPM or gallons per minute, which refers to the water outflow rate per minute. The best pressure washer for commercial use should have a higher GPM and PSI. For example, most professional pressure washer have a GPM of more than 2.5 and a PSI of above 3000.
Onboard Detergent Tanks:
To help you conveniently hold your soap, it is important you go for models with a detergent tank. Some tanks are larger than others, while there are models that do not come with tanks.
You should also check portability, with wheels being one of the main features. Ensure they are wide enough and made of durable material.
You should look for features that increase conveniences such as an ergonomic handle and sizeable wheels. Also, pay attention to the accessories that come with your unit as they can make your cleaning easier.
With this in mind, it will be easier for you to pick the commercial pressure washer;
How To Choose Your Best Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money
Now that we have reviewed the best pressure washers for commercial usage, you might still be confused as to which model to choose. In this section, we will help you make your purchase decision fast.
Here are important things to consider when buying a commercial pressure washer;
Without enough pressure, you will not be able to thoroughly clean surfaces with stuck mud or dirt. Pressure washers are equipped with a way of generating high pressure to cut through stubborn dirt for thorough cleaning. With the help of water pressure, any kind of dirt can be effectively cleaned.
In all the pressure washer models we have reviewed here, the PSI is in the range of 2800-4200. This pressure is enough to meet all household cleaning needs and most commercial cleaning needs. You can, therefore, keep your home in pristine conditions.
The flow rate:
This is denoted by GPM- gallons of water flow per minute. The unit measures the rate of water flowing out of the pump of a pressure washer. To ensure thorough cleaning, the GPM should be high.
Generally, most commercial pressure washers in this list have a GPM ranging from 2-2.5. This water flow rate is enough to help you clean your household and commercial premises with ease.
You should also check the construction of the pressure washer frame as well as its overall build, as this plays a vital role in deciding the durability of your machine.
You don’t just want a unit that has a high flow rate, a powerful engine, and high PSI. It is important to check the quality of the parts as well as the manufacturing design.
Powerful machines come with an ergonomic design for ease of movement. What’s more, the frame should be solid and equipped with a vibration isolator to reduce noise.
Whether you want a commercial pressure washer for tackling residential jobs or commercial tasks such as cleaning construction job sites, you need to make sure that the body can withstand some abuse.
Usually, welded steel parts are the best and can withstand abuse, especially when you are using your machine for commercial tasks.
Besides cleaning power and building quality, you should also consider portability. It is important that you pick a model that can be easily moved from one area to another.
Fortunately, all the commercial pressure washers we have reviewed here come with durable wheels with huge diameters, which means they can be moved around with ease. It will be easy to move your machine around your home or business premises without hassles.
Since most of the pressure washers for commercial usage use gas, it is important to ensure that they are fuel efficient and emit little gas waste. Generally, you don’t want a machine that is not fuel efficient, as gas prices tend to fluctuate a lot.
If you intend to regularly use your gas pressure washer, you need one with high fuel efficiency to avoid burning excessive fuel.
High fuel efficiency also means it doesn’t emit a lot of carbon. For small businesses and residential cleaning purposes, fuel emission must be at a minimum to prevent disturbing the neighbors.
The pressure washer models should come with great features, such as a compartment for storing spray wands and an ergonomic handle to make it easier to push the machine around.
In addition, it must have multiple spray nozzles. Another great feature to consider is the onboard tank for soaps and detergents. Also, it should have a wide range of options for temperature and flow rates.
If you keep these factors in mind, you will find it easier to choose the right pressure washer for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Does A Commercial Pressure Washer For The Money?
Power washers have a simple way of working. Water enters the unit at low pressure, and the electric motor or gas engine pumps water through the hose and into the nozzle at a higher pressure. In other words, where your garden hose fails, the pressure washer succeeds.
Which One Is The Best- Hot Water Or Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer?
There are models that allow you to use hot water pressure washers, and others only use cold water. Models that allow one to use cold water pressure washer make it easier for one to clean different surfaces and dirt with ease. They can effectively clean tough-oil stains or grease stains.
Does Water Pressure Matter When Choosing A Pressure Washer?
Yes. A pressure washer is termed efficient majorly because of the pressure strength it has. Therefore, when choosing a pressure washer, make sure to check its pressure strength. And with pressure strength, we mean GPM and PSI of a machine.
Can I Use My Pressure Washer To Wash My Car?
Well, all the pressure washers we have reviewed in this guide are great for commercial and industrial tasks, but they can also be used for residential tasks, such as washing cars.
However, it is important to mention that you have to be very careful when using commercial pressure washers to clean cars as their powerful pressure can damage your car paint job.
If you are determined to use a commercial pressure washer to wash your car, here are the tips to keep in mind;
- Use the right pressure (between 1,000 to 1,200PSI) and also use the correct nozzle tip. The green or 25-degree nozzle will be great for pre-wash rinse. They can help you get rid of mud and grime on your car surface.
- For standard wash, use the 40-degree nozzle as it helps you to cover a large area in a lesser time. Also, it is less intense, which means that it will be gentle for your car’s surface.
- Finally, we wouldn’t recommend a gas-powered pressure washer for car cleaning, as it can be too pressurized for your car surface.
If you are looking for a pressure washer that will do both household and commercial tasks, then all the above models will do the job easily and quickly.
We made sure that all the models here give you powerful jets of water with no hiccups or stutters. They are not only durable and rugged but will also give you the best value for your money.
All of them produce enough pressure to blast through greasy pavements and driveways like it is nothing. You can use them to clean your car surface, as long as you adjust the pressure.
They can even clean your boat and RV. We hope to have made your work of choosing the best commercial pressure washer for the money easier and hassle-free. Our pressure washer reviews and buying guide help you to pick the right model.
- How to use a pressure washer: https://www.cnet.com/home/smart-home/how-to-use-a-pressure-washer-a-guide-for-beginners/
- Pressure washing vs. power washing: What’s the difference:https://www.nextinsurance.com/blog/pressure-washing-vs-power-washing/
- Pressure washing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure_washing