The technologically advanced company Tornado provides customers with an appropriate amount of carpet scrubbing and cleaning machinery ranging from industry-leading mobile vacuums, canister vacuums, backpack vacuums, blowers and dryers, upright and self-contained tornado carpet extractors, and even spotters.
These various cleaning devices have been a blessing to complaining customers looking for a way to own high-tech cleaning equipment that is capable of meeting their cleaning needs and is also gotten at affordable prices.
Below is a list of some of the various tornado carpet cleaner devices and how to use a tornado carpet cleaner they can be used during household cleaning chores:
How To Use A Tornado Carpet Cleaner?
- 1 How To Use A Tornado Carpet Cleaner?
- 2 Maintenance
- 3 Maintenance
This carpet cleaner has an average weight of at least 8 pounds. It is a lightweight vacuum cleaner with the ability to deliver heavyweight cleaning services at a commercial level with 160 CFM.
It can even handle the most difficult cleaning challenges encountered by heavy-duty cleaning devices and can optimize your cleaning speed while producing the desired results. It reduces the risk of injuries while in use. Some of its features include:
- Double fans inbuilt
- Easy to use the switch and flexible handle system
- Large bumper with markable injections
- Optimizable motor with 160 CFM
- Flawlessly mobile, easy to move from carpets to floors.
- Automatically adjustable brush roll
- A collection filter
- 3 commercial cord with a length of 50 feet
- The light system around working areas.
- Commercial warranty of one year
The tornado carpet machine CK LW 13/1 carpet cleaner gives easy and manual operation, versatility, has amazing features, simplistic design and an optimize able filtration support for use in a variety of environments, some of which include:
- Hospitals, clinics, and treatment facilities
- High school and colleges
- Hotels, motels, and relaxation centers
- Business Buildings, sales stores, and supermarkets
- Large and small-scale industrial facilities.
Power and Durability
As mentioned before, although the device weighs only 8 pounds, this lightweight CK LW 13/1 has the ability to produce cleaning results comparable to that of commercial and heavyweight leaders with a distinguishable airflow of 160 CFM.
It combats even the most difficult of commercial cleaning chores, the CK LW 13/1 isn’t only able to maximize cleaning tasks and improve speed and results in the process, but also helps to reduce worker injuries and also worker’s compensation claims because of its amazing lightweight feature.
It has a remarkable dual fan technology dual fan feature that aids cleaning, a separating bag, and a low structural design that is almost completely which extends to reach underneath beds and other low furniture.
The cleaner has been built with tough polypropylene material aluminum components. The cleaner has been branded as long-lasting and is said to last longer than other designs of its class.
HEPA Filtration for Improved IAQ and Vacuum Performance
The CK LW 13/1 employs a new filtration system that allows the improvement of indoor air quality (IAQ), at the same time also ensuring optimal airflow, which is ultimately necessary for thorough cleaning exercises.
The filtration system incorporates 3 stages and includes a distinct disposable filter sack with antimicrobial properties, another cloth-wrapped filter bag, and a standard motor exhaust with a filter cartridge.
The fresh air disposable collection filter bag is an entanglement of randomly spun polymer fibers tightly joined together, that capture way more dust particles and foreign allergens than your ordinary paper bags. With this feature, dust emissions are greatly minimized by up to 60% compared to other competitive models.
2. Cascade 20 Recycling Tornado Carpet Cleaner
One of the best self-contained recycling extractors designed by tornado industries. It can either be used for in-between job cleaning or full sweep job cleaning.
This high-tech device with 400 P.S.I. and the 25-gallon unit takes the top spot in the industry in the industry in terms of productivity.
The cascade machine can clean up a 4,200 square foot area during deep cleaning mode in approximately 60 minutes. The other competitors can only do this in 3 hours(more or less).
It dries a lot faster after use. It also dries carpets faster than normal conventional extractors, which can be used almost immediately. Some of its general features include:
It has a modified CFR technology that extends the use of water by over 7 times that of your average cleaning devices.
Chemical spillage is reduced, and the device attempts to package waste a lot faster, which saves money and time and reduces the risk of pollution during usage.
Optimizes cleaning by using less water in cleaning activity, thereby producing a drier and cleaner carpet using its unique automated technology.
- It has a 25-gallon solution or recovery tank.
- It measures up to 400
- It can clean up to 4,200 square feet in one hour.
- Unique design with an ergonomic build designed for places that are hard to clean during use.
- Some of its design has a built-in ozone generator.
Operating the Cascade
P20SP – Because of its specifications, most people would think that the cascade is difficult to use but, in essence, it is quite easy to use.
It is a self-propelled device that cleans by moving in the forward direction. It has a speed dial that allows users to manually select the desired speed for the specific area to be cleaned.
Note that, the more steadily you move the machine, the more efficient the cleaning. The cleaning accuracy of the machine can be monitored visually through the glass tank lid. It has various modes of operation, which include:
Before cleaning, you may need to adjust the pump and also make sure it is well primed.
- Rotate the speed dial to number 0 (zero).
- The floor tool should be lowered.
- Switch on the vacuum.
- Switch on the pump.
- Tightly press the trigger for at least half a minute.
- If the need arises, adjust P.S.I from zero to 400
Important tip; For the P20 OZ models, always turn on the vacuum, pump, and ozone switches and allow the machine to run for at least 15 minutes before use.
- The device provides you with the ability to clean in 2 different modes, which are;
This mode ensures routine maintenance is carried out at regular intervals to maintain the appearance of the entire cleaning process.
- To start to place the p.s.i. at 200 and rotate the speed dial to 7.
This mode handles restorative cleaning and permits deep cleaning of heavily stained carpets or high-traffic areas.
To begin place the p.s.i. at 400 and rotate the speed dial to 4.
Squeeze on the trigger.
Start your cleaning by pushing the device forward and in a straight line. Begin each pass by at least 2 inches.
While cleaning the formation of lather in the solution tank should be monitored. Residue and dust from other cleaning procedures left in the carpets can cause a collection of excessive foams. It is important to avoid vacuum flooding to prevent spillage of foam and fluid on already clean carpets.
- In case of flooding, turn off the pump switch.
- Detach vacuum hose from the device.
- Separate clear plastic lid from the tank.
- Add DEFOAM, an antifoam agent, to the tank as instructed.
- Allow the vacuum to run for 3-5 minutes to remove the foam and dry the vacuum turbines.
- Use a fresh and clear plastic lid.
- You can continue cleaning.
- After cleaning, move the Cascade to the janitor’s closet or to where the dirty water can be emptied.
- Always remember to follow instructions for device maintenance.
Routine Daily Maintenance
To ensure the equipment runs with high performance and produces desired results, then the tools and filters must be cleaned always after use. If filters are damaged, it is advisable to replace them. Do away with nozzles that are beyond repair. Here is some routine daily maintenance you can follow:
- Ensure that all power is turned off.
- Always remember to empty the tank.
- Detach the drain hose, it is usually on the clamp at the back of the machine.
- Separate the plug from the machine and place the hose above the drain area until the tank is empty
- Remove lid.
- Rinse the inlet filter after removing it.
- Pour out debris and unclean water from the tank and rinse the hose with clean water.
- Rinse and replace main and ball filters after removal.
- Also, rinse and replace the inlet filter.
- The clear plastic lid should also be replaced.
- Scrub the equipment with a damp cloth if you must but do not use abrasive chemicals or solvents on the device.
- Also, remove the clear plastic lid for safekeeping.
- Hand tools & wands
- To eliminate debris open and rinse tools with clean water.
- forward only – open and clean in-line strainer.
- Detach In-line Strainer by using the disconnecting coupler.
- Remove the filter and then rinse with clean water.
- Remove dust and debris from the strainer.
- Always lubricate the o-ring and threads of the plug with lubricant.
- A very good example of a lubricant is DEFOAM or you can as well use a non-petroleum-based lubricant. This gives you a tighter seal.
- Clean tool with a dry cloth and safe keep with head up so as to prevent clogging of the nozzle
3. Pro-Series Recycling Extractor
This equipment has multiple cleaning applications. It has a unique recycling technology that differs from traditional extractors. The solution can stay up to 7 times longer and can easily get the job done. It has very similar specifications to the cascade device. Some of its unique features include;
- It has 13-gallon units.
- 500 p.s.i.
- Has a built-in ozone generator.
Start by removing the lid and inlet filter.
- Check the main filter. Ensure the main filter is attached correctly.
- Fill up the tank with clear water to a certain level and try to meet up with the solution level gauge. Water temperature should not be more than 130 degrees F.
- Follow instructions on how to add in-tank cleaner per chemical label.
- Re-circulate fluid through priming hose for about 15/30 seconds to prime pump.
- Replace inlet filter and lid with clean ones after removing
- Attach the hose to the machine by connecting the fluid hose to the quick-disconnect found in front of the machine.
- Also, fix the tool at the valve end of the hose assembly.
- Close the lid of the tank and switch on vacuum and pump switches.
- Clean the surface with the tool still attached to the hose.
During the cleaning process, the fluid level will be diminished and the lower level float switch will inevitably shut off the pump. When the pump is shut off, drain and rinse the tank with clear water, rinse the main filter, refill with fresh water and cleaning chemical, and continue cleaning.
- Endeavor to follow the instructions for filling the machine with water and cleaning the solution.
- Switch on an electric heater, the switch can be found on the panel.
- Before using a heat machine for 5-10 mins.
- Wands and Tools
- Rinse the tool with water to remove any debris.
- For Wand– open and clean in-line strainer.
- Disconnect the In-line Strainer with the aid of a quick disconnect coupler.
- Remove filter, and also rinse with clear water.
- Clear any and all debris from the strainer.
- Always remember to lubricate rings and threads of plugs.
An excellent example of a lubricant is DEFOAM or you can as well use a non-petroleum-based lubricant. This gives you a tighter seal.
In-Line Strainer Filter – As said before, disconnect the In-line Strainer with the aid of a quick disconnect coupler and rinse the filter with clean water. Eliminate any and all debris from the strainer. Lubricate rings and plugs. This will ensure a tighter seal.
- Inlet Filter – Detach the inlet filter. Dump debris and clean the filter at the end of each cleaning exercise.
- Main Filter – Clean with caution and rinse out after removing the filter.
Pump Protection Filter – The filter is ball-shaped. Should only be removed and rinsed after the tank has been cleaned.
4. Marathon 2000Carpet Extractor
The marathon 2000 extractor carpet extractor has extensive features, unparalleled performance, and a price that is quite simply not surpassable by other competitors.
It is a 20-gallon, self-propelled, forward-operation unit that undoubtedly sets a new record amongst other self-contained carpet extractors.
This unique cleaning equipment unit ultimately stands out and easily combats the struggles of daily use. The marathon 2000 tornado carpet cleaning machine can handle large-scale extraction jobs both commercial and household use with so much ease and efficiency with the help of its cleaning accessories.
The machine has four main switches designed in it which control the spray bar, the brush motor, the vacuum motor, and the main power, respectively.
It is compulsory that the main switch is activated before attempting to use the transaxle drive. The device will slide with ease across the floor as it is pushed forward (without power).
The machine will also be able to be pulled back just as easily as it was pushed forward when the switch is on or off. The brush, as well as the pump spray, will be activated only when the switch is turned on.
Set-Up and Operation:
This particular kind of machine is unique and sometimes it is usually referred to as a self-containing extractor, because logically, in its design, ever rise included in the body of the device, hence the name self-contained.
- Attach the suction cover to the top of the installation tank after connecting the tank itself.
Note! – Before the first use: The equipment has undergone several cleaning tests with window washer fluid during its development at the factory, and most likely little amounts of this washing fluid may reside in the system as a full proof of freezing.
So before your first use, it is required you flush the tank and pump system with a lot of clean water.
- Gain access to the filler by opening the filler door located at the top of the tank and fill completely with warm water. Also, add some liquid cleaning solution into the water and mix.
- Switch out buckets when filling and emptying the extractor. The use of soapy detergents or soap that can form lather should be avoided because this kind of chemical could ultimately close up the spray jets.
- Fixate a 12-gage extension cord to the small back plug of the machine.
- Put on the main power switch and the LED light system will be turned o
- Carefully put on the suction nozzle switch.
- At the same time also, activate the brush cleaning switch.
- Switch on the spray bar switch. Always remember to deactivate this switch at the end of each cleaning process.
Get the extractor in motion by rubbing tightly the trip lever present on the main handle. Forward movement is not too difficult for the operator of the machine because of its operatable transaxle attached to the machine.
Rotate the adjustable speed control in a clockwise direction to enhance the forward speed. Remember that the pump or brush will not start working unless the machine is in motion and also the spray and brush switches has to be activated.
- During your cleaning exercises, always keep a close eye on the water level in the recovery tank cover. This water is made in the recovery tank. It can damage the vacuum motor. Always check and take note of the water level to avoid spillage of water.
- Clean out the recovery tank and drain it by removing the drain hose from the support clip and detaching the drain plug. The standpipe located in the recovery tank has a metal screen cap. You can access this cap by carefully removing the clear dome at the top of the unit. It is required that the cap should always be cleaned after every use of the machine.
- You can clearly see through the solution tank via a drain hose, which shows the user of the machine, the tank level. Water that is present in the solution tank can be carefully drained using this hose.
- Always remember to clean out the recovery tank and also rinse out the recovery dome. Furthermore, detach and wash the recovery screen cap.
- Empty the solution tank and always clean it out with water.
- Always endeavor to remove the debris present in the recovery or solution tank after cleaning.
- Maintain a clean pumping system by washing with clean water or by using vinegar.
- For the brush, always remember to remove dust particles and other debris.
Hint: In case of a heavy lint accumulation, it is better to use a hacksaw blade with lots of teeth, but use care to avoid damage to the machine.